General Chat (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“UPDATE ON HEART OF HACKBRIDGE WORKS

HoH%20Plan.JPGThe work in connection with the Heart of Hackbridge is nearing completion – only a month to go. The works currently being und…

Started by Maureen Stewart

14 May 13, 2014
Reply by Charlie Watkins

Does Hackbridge need another takeaway?

Details of a current change-of-use application to turn half of the existing Hackbridge Convenience Stores into a 'fried chicken shop' can b…

Started by Joseph Watson

4 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Riaz Hossenbux

Address and info

I was trying to get the address of All Saints Centre, it is not advertised on this website and that is a shame as a lot happens at the cent…

Started by Adrian Cowdry

2 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Adrian Cowdry

Wandle riverside still happening

Is the wandle riverside still happening their has been no news on the site since 2012 the only developments in the area going on our felnex…

Started by Charlie Watkins

1 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Chris Harris

BedZED community

Hello I am an undergraduate at the University of Portsmouth currently writing my dissertation community participation and sustainable educa…

Started by Poppy Hood

0 Feb 1, 2014

Flood alert as rivers drain

to advise you of the flood alert which has been issued by the Environment Agency.  Please follow the link below for full information.   htt…

Started by HB Network Editors

1 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by HB Network Editors

answers to emails

T Thank you Jo i have given you what i can,is the gate House still there?. Yes to my other email, i can remember every spot it will always…

Started by Doris Hartin nee Chamberlain

0 Nov 17, 2013

The Incinerator can still be stopped! Support the legal challenge!

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Banknote-campaigner-s-hope-incinerator-campaign/story-20062086-detail/story.html CAROLINE Criado-Perez’s…

Started by robert steel

0 Nov 11, 2013

Recent spam posts

Dear Members we have recently been getting people signing up who are not genuine and are generating spam. We have taken steps to filter blo…

Started by HB Network Editors

0 Sep 19, 2013

Sustainability in Hackbridge

Hello Hackbridge Network! My name is Amanda and I'm currently living in Sweden studying my Master's at Lund University in Environmental and…

Started by Amanda Gregor

2 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Amanda Gregor

RSS

Follow us on the web

© 2017   Created by Tony Reid.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service