General Chat (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COURGETTES

loads of courgettes on our allotment - anyone want some? Good for salads, soups, stir-fires.... soon be big enough to stuff like marrows!!

Started by Jo Simister

0 Jul 25, 2013

re: Moving to the Area

Hi Folks. We've just had an offer accepted on a property in Dale Park Avenue. I've seen lots of info about the redevelopment of nearby esta…

Started by Dan Jennings

2 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Claire Sanders

Felnex estate

Just to let everyone know that locked gates have now been installed at both ends to the old Felnex site. No through route from Hackbridge R…

Started by Paul

0 May 23, 2013

Counter Terrorism advice from the Met

Met Police Counter Terrorism Leaflet.pdf

Started by HB Network Editors

0 Mar 24, 2013

New cycle shop at Wrythe Green

The Village Bike at 20 Greenwrythe Lane. They're on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Village-Bike/354802641295868?ref=stream G…

Started by robert steel

0 Mar 9, 2013

What's the latest with the Felnex site?

Hi everyone. I am moving to Hackbridge soon, I am buying a house near to the Felnex Industrial Estate. Wondered if anyone knew when they a…

Started by Joe

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Matt Gorham

Stop the Incinerator! Statement of support from Green MEPs

Statement by Jean Lambert MEP (Green, London) and Keith Taylor MEP (Green, Southeast England)Incinerators, like the one Viridor is planning…

Started by robert steel

0 Feb 28, 2013

Cleaner recommendation?

Hi all If anyone has a trusted cleaner, could you send a private message with their contact details please? Thanks very much! G

Started by Georgina Dawkins

0 Feb 20, 2013

Any keen runners in the area?

Hi, I am looking to get back into running after a break from injury. My aim is to run as many parkruns as possible at any pace, however slo…

Started by Riaz Hossenbux

0 Feb 11, 2013

Vegetarian and Vegan Consultant Needs to help others! Free

HI I have just completed a Vegetarian and Vegan consultancy course with Stonebridge College. As with all things learnt if you do use it you…

Started by Paul McDonald

0 Jan 27, 2013

RSS

Follow us on the web

© 2017   Created by Tony Reid.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service