General Chat (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing My Choice - Helping Hackbridge make a balanced choice

Back in 2010 Ecolocal asked Hackbridge residents how they could be helped to make healthier choices. You said that when it came to food, y…

Started by David Tchilingirian

2 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by David Tchilingirian

Half Term activity

We are running a container gardening workshop at the All Saints centre on 25th October.  10am-12noon.  You'll get to plant winter crops suc…

Started by Tansy Wenham-Prosser

0 Oct 20, 2011

What's that Indian restaurant like just near the station?

I walk past that Indian restaurant just near the station and I'm tempted, but I was wondering if anyone's eaten there. Is it any good?

Started by Hugh

5 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by christopher david parry

Hackbridge local veg delivery scheme

Hello,   Sutton Community Farm (in Wallington) is now offering a free delivery service of fresh chemical-free veggies straight from the far…

Started by Anna Francis

0 Oct 17, 2011

Just previewed Bioregional's London 2012 exhibition

Just been for a preview of the Olympic-inspired exhibition being developed in the showhome at BioRegional open to the general public from O…

Started by Jo Simister

0 Oct 13, 2011

Hackbridge on Foursquare

I thought I was the only person who used Foursquare in Hackbridge and have been happily sitting on the mayorships of BedZed and a few other…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by HB Network Editors

Bodywork repairs to cars

I have a patch on my car near the fuel cap which is bubbling up, there seems to be rust coming through underneath. Does anyone know a good…

Started by Jen Wilson

0 Oct 5, 2011

Make your local area a better place to live and win up to £3,000

Just got this from DotGovLabs (a government body) in an email if anyone's interested.    Do you have an idea on how to improve your neighbo…

Started by Jeremy S

0 Sep 28, 2011

POSTERS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL FAIR

Hi All, Just to let you know that I have all the publicity posters and leaflets for distribution in Hackbridge (shops, Community Centre,…

Started by George Dow

0 Aug 5, 2011

cycling

sunday 4th sept 1911 SkyRide to central London. depart 8.30am Manor Park, Greyhound Rd exit, Sutton or 9.00 am Westcroft Leisure Centre Car…

Started by christopher david parry

0 Jul 21, 2011

RSS

Follow us on the web

© 2017   Created by Tony Reid.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service