Moans and groans (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rubbish and fly tipping / fixmystreet

my lovely walk up to the BedZED Pavilion was spoiled yesterday by rubbish strewn along the path up to Medland Close.... I have uploaded an…

Started by Jo Simister

1 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Jo Simister

Heart of Hackbridge Public Realm Update 26 September 2014

Please follow the link below to get the latest update on the Heart of Hackbridge Public Realm Improvement works.  You can also view the r…

Started by Maureen Stewart

0 Sep 26, 2014

Nocturnal hammering at Felnex!?

Has anyone else been woken up in the middle of the night by hammering or pile driving on the Felnex site? We were woken up at 3am last Frid…

Started by robert steel

1 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Joe

Corbet Close redevelopment

Regarding the plans for the Cadet hut, myself and Tony (nos 96 and 97) most certainly have issues. I have tried to contact the case officer…

Started by Jeff Collins

0 Aug 8, 2014

Outer London Fund - Heart of Hackbridge Update 10 July 2014

For the latest update on the improvement works in Hackbridge please go to www.sutton.gov.uk/outerlondonfund

0 Jul 15, 2014

Hackbridge Hub

Can anyone expain why the Hackbridge Hub, which was proposed to be a "public square surrounded by shops, reataurants ands cafes" has turn…

Started by Sarah

1 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Charlie Watkins

Heart of Hackbridge Outer London Fund Improvement Works

For the latest update on the improvement works in Hackbridge please go to www.sutton.gov.uk/outerlondonfund

0 Jul 3, 2014

UPDATE ON HEART OF HACKBRIDGE WORKS - 29 May 2014

For the latest update on progress on the Heart of Hackbridge works please go to www.sutton.gov.uk/outerlondonfund The diversion route map i…

0 May 29, 2014

Remember the incinerator when voting

The Tories and labour both are against the incinerator in the borough. When voting locally we need to remember things like this. The lib de…

Started by Charlie Watkins

0 May 16, 2014

Update on Heart of Hackbridge Works

Please click the link below for the latest updates on the Outer London Fund (OLF) Heart of Hackbridge public realm works  . https://www.sut

0 May 14, 2014

RSS

Follow us on the web

© 2018   Created by Tony Reid.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service