Moans and groans (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why you should oppose the Viridor Incinerator: Part Two: Unnecessary, and an environmental disaster

Energy from waste: the big conThe industry likes to tell us that modern incinerators are good for the environment as they produce energy (s…

Started by robert steel

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by Jim Duffy

Election candidates

Anyone know a link to a list of candidates for this area? as we have a lack of info through the door and I do want to exercise my democrati…

Started by Jo Simister

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by robert steel

Why you should oppose the Viridor Incinerator: Part one

Dear all I am posting some material very relevant to the proposed incinerator which Viridor will be applying to build in our midst very soo…

Started by robert steel

1 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Dr.Stanislaw Prokop

cash in Hackbridge

I met some visitors to Hackbridge who were lamenting the impossibility of getting cash out of hours in this area - I am lucky in being able…

Started by Jo Simister

4 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Helena Barrowclough

Police appeal for witness to rape 20 Nov near the Grange

WWW.COMMUNITYSAFE.GOV.UK Woman raped in Wallington Detectives are appealing for witnesses to a rape in Beddington Park on Sunday 20 Novembe…

Started by HB Network Editors

3 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Jo Simister

London Cycling Campaign's Go Dutch project

Go Dutch 10 key principles;- 1.Safety first Londoners young or old, occasional cyclists or experienced ones, willl be safe, and will feel s…

Started by christopher david parry

0 Dec 6, 2011

Woodland visitor

I am sure this could be the start of a quirky story... but I do get a bit fed up with people dumping their rubbish along our lovely river!

Started by Jo Simister

2 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Jo Simister

time for a wikipedia update?

anyone else surprised by the inadequate info under Hackbridge on wikipedia? shall we have a go at updating?

Started by HB Network Editors

1 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Mayor's Crime and Community Safety Roadshows in Sutton

I just got an email about Crime and Community Safety Roadshows that are being held at five venues across London. One is in Sutton and thoug…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 30, 2011

RSS

Follow us on the web

© 2018   Created by Tony Reid.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service