david.jonathan.jones's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The famous 'Hackbridge pong'. It goes through phases. There haven't been any problem…"

david.jonathan.jones replied Jun 4, 2014 to Buying in Hackbridge?

4 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Joe

"On the whole I think the response has been positive. These developments make the are…"

david.jonathan.jones replied Jun 2, 2014 to Buying in Hackbridge?

4 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Joe

"This is a very late reply but I have been told the that locals can report the Hackbr…"

david.jonathan.jones replied Sep 22, 2013 to That Smell....

9 Apr 8
Reply by Mark

"The place is looking much better already. Refurb appears to be well underway. Happy…"

david.jonathan.jones replied Apr 20, 2012 to Car tyre business at the end of Park Road

12 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Phil Elliott

"Thanks. I live in Centurion Court so do know about the issues you mention.  I'm also…"

david.jonathan.jones replied Apr 9, 2012 to Car tyre business at the end of Park Road

12 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Phil Elliott

"Thanks Phil for your reply.  Sorry to hear about their financial trouble.  I hadn't…"

david.jonathan.jones replied Apr 9, 2012 to Car tyre business at the end of Park Road

12 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Phil Elliott

"Errr... okay. They've just built an extension onto the side of the property :-S Not…"

david.jonathan.jones replied Apr 8, 2012 to Car tyre business at the end of Park Road

12 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Phil Elliott

"Hi All   I had a nice chat to a chap called Paul in the place today.  He said the bu…"

david.jonathan.jones replied Sep 30, 2011 to Car tyre business at the end of Park Road

12 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Phil Elliott

RSS

Follow us on the web

© 2018   Created by Tony Reid.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service